Make Your Kid-Biz Idea into a Real Business
This workbook is for K-12 kids to make an idea into a business. It can be used by individual students or as a classroom curriculum to teach the arts of entrepreneurship and financial literacy. Great for any budding kid-biz ideas including crafts, agriculture, food & beverage, services and any other business a kid can dream up! If you’re a kidpreneur, this book is for you! Included items:
- Team Builder: learn how to select your President, Treasurer and other key team members.
- Customer Analyzer: learn how to really understand you customer and what they desire.
- Product Maker: create main products, up-sell products and learn how to package your offerings for your customers.
- Profit Estimator: figure out how much your business will make.
- Store Designer: create a sales environment that will make your offerings shine.
- Pitch Writer: craft a sales pitch that will make your audience sit up and take notice.
- Business Plan Writer: create a 1-page business plan that brings all of your ideas together.
- And more!
About Kid-Biz Starter
Worksheets in this book were derived from years of field-tested kid use at Lemonade Alley, the kid-biz contest. At Lemonade Alley, teams of kids create unique lemonade recipes, build lemonade stands and sell lemonade for a day to see who can make the most for the charity of each team’s choice. If you’d like to create a Lemonade Alley at your school or in your neighborhood, see Startup a Lemonade Alley »