Bizgenics Foundation empowers all people to discover their unique skills and learn positive social values to catalyze a bright future.
Bizgenics Foundation, founded in 2012, is an educational 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization that specializes in creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship programs, largely for under-served youth. We specialize in STEM/STEAM, project-based learning and design-thinking experiences that teach multi-disciplinary skills for application to career pathways. Our mission as noted above is further explained as:
- “All People”: We aim to truly serve all people regardless of age, gender, race, socioeconomic position, geographic, etc. Current programs include both youth and adult programs. And distributing programs via cloud-based software renders programs available throughout the world.
- “Discover Unique Skills”: We believe that each person has a unique combination of skills and perspective. The goal therefore is to help individuals find their unique powers and get placed into circumstances that yield synergism and optimize value.
- “Learn Positive Social Values”: We believe that making sustainable business is a low bar of success. Higher achievement and impactful legacy lies beyond profit in achieving social good. Thus, the idea of learning positive social values is key to developing the instincts to high success.
- “To Catalyze”: Our goal is to empower people to become agents (“Venture Catalysts”) of positive change through the arts of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- “A Bright Future”: We champion the idea that business is defined as simply being helpful. By extension, we also champion the idea of the “Social Venture” as a business that is simultaneously self-sustaining (including making a profit) and does significant good for the world in at least one of the what we call the 3Ps ~ People, Planet & Philanthropy (see Values section below).
Our Vision: Advance the world through creativity, innovation & entrepreneurship.
Bizgenics’ Vision is defined as:
- “Advance the World”: Bizgenics strives to become available on a global scale through cloud-based software.
- “Creativity”: We champion creative processes including the art of inspiration, free-associative thinking, design-thinking and communication arts to turn ideas into action.
- “Innovation”: We champion turning ideas into value, typically in the form of products and services as business endeavors. This includes STEM/STEAM, project-based learning and other youth education programs.
- “Entrepreneurship”: We champion entrepreneurship (defined as startup and early stage enterprise) as a way to prove concepts, ramp and scale sustainable social ventures.
Our 3P Values: Help People, Planet & Philanthropies
- People: creating support and value, particularly to the under-served and those in need.
- Planet: protecting and renewing planetary environments, plants and animals.
- Philanthropies: providing resources to organizations that drive 3P impacts.
Theory of Change: Download PDF
On behalf of the entire crew at Bizgenics Foundation, I salute you for helping unleash creativity to solve the world’s problems.
Love, Lemons & Aloha,
Steve Sue, Chief Lemon Head at Lemonade Alley & Chairman, Bizgenics Foundation